A Look At The Death Of The Record Industry In 1980
If you had your doubts that the 'sky is falling' on the record industry, this video will seal the deal. Growth is slowing; there aren't enough super-sellers to bring revenue back. Albums are over shipped and stores are sending them back. Fans have access to too much free music. Rock is no longer viable. Fans just don't have to buy record anymore in order to hear music and the industry is in hard times. Major companies are folding. Layoffs are abundant. And the illegal copying of records is eroding profits. Yet, video might save the industry from this great despair. What year is it? 1980.
Take A Look A This Great 20/20 Feature:
20. okt. 2010
18. okt. 2010
17. okt. 2010
15. okt. 2010
13. okt. 2010
9. okt. 2010
8. okt. 2010
1. okt. 2010
BBC1 28 September 2010
Reporter John Sweeney's last investigation into the Church of Scientology resulted in an explosive confrontation with church officials. This time, in a Panorama Special, one of those officials has turned whistleblower to help him reveal the dark secrets of the church, which boasts Hollywood A-listers Tom Cruise and John Travolta among its devotees.
- A Look At The Death Of The Record Industry In 1980
- Lack of belief in gods
- The Adrian Belew Power Trio at Rockpalast
- Changing Education Paradigms - by Sir Ken Robinson...
- Richard Dawkins on 'Real Time' with Bill Maher
- Pat Metheny - The Orchestrion EPK
- Justice for Jason? - Metallica - Blackened w/ enha...
- Justice for Jason Metallica - Blackened w/ enhance...
- Christopher Hitchens - The Best of the Hitchslap
- Pursuit of the Woman with the Feathered Hat - Vikt...
- The Secrets of Scientology
- Bang Goes The Theory: Richard Dawkins on Eye Evolu...
- ▼ október (12)
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (129)
- ► 2005 (227)
- ► 2004 (274)