Back with a scratch ... Peter Gabriel
For his first studio album in eight years, Peter Gabriel came up with an audacious plan. He decided to cover the work of his favourite artists and, in exchange, they would do the same for him. Scratch My Back is the first instalment of this project, and sees the 59-year-old, ex-Genesis man cover the likes of Radiohead, Talking Heads and David Bowie. The artists whose songs you hear here will be returning the favour by performing Gabriel's songs on a forthcoming album, I'll Scratch Yours.
You can hear Scratch My Back using the widget below. So has Gabriel improved on the originals here? Let us know in the comments section!
10. feb. 2010
Exclusive album preview | Peter Gabriel - Scratch My Back | Music | guardian.co.uk
- Google social search feature
- James Jamerson "I Can't Help Myself" isolated bass...
- Last.fm + Twitter (musicians + bands) - Group on l...
- How Will We Love?
- James Jamerson "Ain't That Peculiar" isolated bass...
- Nordic fish eating traditions .... (via @flemmingd...
- [Finally!!!] -> Oh No, Not Another Music Communit...
- Primus - Tommy The Cat -- (video) [Classic!!]
- Exclusive album preview | Peter Gabriel - Scratch ...
- Arena: Brian Eno - Another Green World (video) [vi...
- Mustache Types... for those wondering what type to...
- Apparatjik – Electric Eye – Video & music
- ▼ febrúar (12)
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (129)
- ► 2005 (227)
- ► 2004 (274)