15. feb. 2010

How Will We Love?

From the Emmy nominated series, Song of Songs, comes the feature film "How Will We Love?". This documentary explores romantic love, relationships, and the challenges and rewards of long term commitment.

"This is one of the most beautiful and meaningful documentaries to come out in a while." - Santa Fe Film Festival

 

  I feel there is a great awakening on the horizon. My hope is that this project inspires our culture to become more conscious about love, relationships and commitment. Become more trusting in our intuition while centering our hearts. Pushing our egos aside while allowing love to flow and love to go at the perfect times...

But getting more conscious requires effort. It requires commitment. And, most of all, I now believe that it requires having the most honest conversations with the people we love.

Over the last 5 years, I have interviewed hundreds and hundreds of people from all walks of life. Including, so many wonderful experts that have spent years and years trying to help people. I feel so blessed and grateful for their participation. I truly hope that you find something worthwhile from this project. 

 

Posted via web from Sigurdór's posterous

Bloggsafn

Um mig / about me

Myndin mín
Bass player, father, husband, band member, musician, son, brother, hobby photographer, friend, coffee drinker,
    eXTReMe Tracker