Program Note: Anderson's interview with author Christopher Hitchens on his cancer diagnosis and whether it has changed his thoughts on God will air tonight on AC360° at 10pm ET. Watch a sneak preview below.
I just flew down to Washington to talk with author Christopher Hitchens. He was diagnosed with esophageal cancer in June, and is currently undergoing chemotherapy.
Many people upon receiving a cancer diagnosis would ask "why me?" Hitchens's answer, is "why not me?"
Much of his hair has fallen out, but he seems strong as ever. We discussed whether his diagnosis has in any way altered his well-known opinion of religion and prayer.
Tune in tonight for the full interview.
Read author Stephen Prothero's CNN blog about Christopher Hitchens.
6. ágú. 2010
Hitchens on cancer diagnosis: 'Why not me?' « - CNN.com Blogs
- King Curtis & The Kingpins: Memphis Soul Stew
- VIDEO | Changing Clocks - I'll Be Back This Summer...
- Charlie Rose Interviews Christopher Hitchens
- That Mitchell and Webb Look - Richard Dawkins
- Holy smokes, Moscow « Flickr Blog
- James Jamerson Isolated Bass
- "Come Together" Track Dissection
- Paul McCartney Bass Lines
- Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered (Funky L...
- Brand New Moods: Rush: new single
- Hitchens on cancer diagnosis: 'Why not me?' « - CN...
- Impact! Coronal Mass Ejection Hits Earth : Discove...
- "Panama" Backing Track - Van Halen
- ▼ ágúst (13)
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (129)
- ► 2005 (227)
- ► 2004 (274)