In this first ever television history of disbelief, Jonathan Miller goes on a journey exploring the origins of his own lack of belief and uncovering the hidden story of atheism.
Shadows of Doubt
BBC Two Monday 31 October 2005 7pm-8pm
Jonathan Miller visits the absent Twin Towers to consider the religious implications of 9/11 and meets Arthur Miller and the philosopher Colin McGinn. He searches for evidence of the first 'unbelievers' in Ancient Greece and examines some of the modern theories around why people have always tended to believe in mythology and magic.
3. júl. 2010
Atheism: Jonathan Miller's Brief History of Disbelief - Shadows of Doubt
- Allan Holdsworth - Letters Of Marque (ft. Skúli Sv...
- Is This Thing On Podcast: Is This Thing On? Podcas...
- Stephen Fry on the Joys of Swearing - [Fucking bri...
- Penn Jillette | Magician | Big Think
- The Beatles - Helter Skelter At Studio
- Chris Lord-Alge - quote
- Peter Gabriel - Listening Wind
- Carl Sagan: A Universe Not Made For Us - Excerpts ...
- Smile or Die
- James Randi - Sleep of Reason (Utrecht, 11 June 20...
- Atheism: Jonathan Miller's Brief History of Disbel...
- ▼ júlí (11)
- ► 2007 (60)
- ► 2006 (129)
- ► 2005 (227)
- ► 2004 (274)